Friday, October 2, 2009

tired day ~

today was a tired day. morning go school and have sport...i wear the selipar 2 jogging..when reach school..my lag has tuo pi already..damn painfull..then do work until so slpy...after school...i feel wan go shoping..so i find my dear mic .. she acc me go cp... buy deng lung 4 xin xin the baby girl..i wan buy 1 Gauguin Shoes,but she say not nice.. then she say go wisma and buy.. then we go wisma lur... when we are going go wisma..the wind so strong ... n seem like rain ... we go ther and shoping...i have c the gauguin shoes..n alot of shirt..so nice..long time din go wisma 4 shoping already..but cant always go shoping..later become a habits then no good ... ned 2 learn how save money..cz i dint work be4 i don know the hard ... jz knw how 2 use money like not good ... so long long time 1 time then can lur ~ so happy that she acc me .. after that we go karamunsing find lao gong..when we going .. we are talking phone wit lao gong ... i lie him i say i go home .. but actually din ... go his thre...he at ther wit raynald c movie like c dao so syok ... then acc him 4 a while .. not long ago.. we oso go home .. at nite have dinner cz cousin marry..when almost go out ... don know wat hapen dad.. keep scold ppl .. make us oso hate him !!!!! damn !!!!!! when reach ther .. alot of ppl ther..and her house are so big n nice .. i tell my sis tat is my dream house .. then she ans me in dream de house lar.. hahaa...zha dao ~ go ther n eat ... oso no place 2 sit ... tis real make me angry n hate... after eat nothing 2 do oso ... something 8.30pm like tat tell dad go home .. after tat...fetch sis n baby go home then on9 wit friend .. chat in facebook .. write blog ... i heard something about my Dear mic ... haiz .. i real don wan 2 c her like tat .. real so xin ku 1 ~ not long .. lao gong tell me tat he go ah fui house ... so heavy the rain jor .. stil wan go out .. real don know wat him thinking.. maybe real ned gv him freedom..damn angry him ... don feel wan care him .. anywher ...take care my friends .. and lao gong too .. Dear Mic.. pls don think too much .. if real hard .. try 2 give up ... 勉强是没有幸福~

No comments:

Post a Comment