Friday, October 2, 2009

For Dear Mic ~

dear, if you think you are really tired, then let go, you go on this way is not the answer. .I really do not want to see my close friends to be hurt again and again. . This feeling is hard ~ I hope you will think about it slowly, you need is time.Nothing is impossible in this world, only lazy people can not do what feel. I believe that you are not such people, what can be done, then tell me that I must help to help. . .我知道你这几天很累,很辛苦,又没心情。。就算怎样都好,不可以去伤害你自己!stupid people do stupid thing...以前我怎样伤心都好,我要伤害我自己你都鼓励我不要这样做。。现在我也不要你这样做,我告诉你,这世界上不只是他一个,就算你不能放弃都好,你留到他的心里留不到他的人。。。我希望我说的不是白费。。。no matter u have what happen...i will always stay besides u and support u...dont be sad...

3 comments:

  1. sorry dear , make u worry about me .. but i real dont know wat can i do now .. i real dont want lost him , i nid him so much .. i real hope him will come back beside me .. if him can come back beside me , him want me chg wat i also will chg .. i just dont want lost him .. thats all .. this few days i real feel so moody + tired and xin ku .. thanks my dear always beside me and support me .. but if i hurt myself , i think will feeling more good .. and i admit my stupid , because a boy i do those stupid things .. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. so u cant like tat ... cant bcz of like tat u hurt urself.. i tell u don go hurt urself ... don let us worry about u... pls don go hurt urself.... i knw u ned him so much .. bt if his heart don have at ur ther .. u oso cnt how jor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haih , i dont know larh .. no worries .. im okk .. i want go drunk oh .. ish !! hate myself always like that ..

    ReplyDelete