Monday, October 5, 2009

moody....

haizzz.... wat's wrong wit now ??? i real don knw wat hapen in tis few day... not so happy ... yesterday bcz of small thing ... then make us 4am++ jz slp.. i real don knw want how 2 say... i say i din angry then din angry lar...y wan keep say n ask ??? i real don knw ... i din control ur freedom oso... y the msj will say me control ur freedom n wat over control u jor ??? did i do like tat wit u ????? i dint... i jz like tat gv ppl say...scold ~ i don knw lar.. i real don like a small thn me de ppl say me... if like tat then beter don wit me... i don think tat u r happy now... i jz knw we very hard... i don knw tis hapen wil until when ??? when i think the thing... my mood feel no good... real... i real damn angry myself... y i will like tat ??? haiz... its very hard...real ....i oso hope we will 4ever... n pls u don think negative thing can ???? mayb is my atitue change alot... i don knw... i jz feel tat gt something in my heart bt i don wan 2 say it out... i don wan my besides ppl sad or wat... specially is u ... so sory... have anything i jz will discuss by myself... pls don angry wt me... don angry tat i don tell u wat i thinking ... sry...

No comments:

Post a Comment